ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCE KITS
Purchased your copy of one of the scores below?
Click the links below and follow the link in the
work description to download the files needed to perform.
Want to know more behind the music? We've gathered together the best links to get you started.
- Conversation with Bruce Duffie (1988)
- Interview with the Financial Times (2014)
- JSTOR: Encounters with British Composers (2015)
Andrew Palmer, Boydell & Boydell
- JSTOR: Review - Clarinet Concerto, Tempo (1969)
Anthony Payne, Tempo No. 88 (Spring, 1969), pp. 50-51+53
- JSTOR: Text Setting and Symbolism in Thea Musgrave's "Rorate coeli"
Ann W. Waters and Anna Hamre, The Choral Journal
Vol. 39, No. 8 (MARCH 1999), pp. 23-30
- JSTOR: A Dramatist in a Seasonal Landscape. Anthony Burton Surveys the Recent Music of Thea Musgrave
Anthony Burton, The Musical Times
Vol. 135, No. 1817 (Jul., 1994), pp. 442-44
- AMAZON: Thea Musgrave: A Bio-Bibliography (1984)
Donald L. Hixon